Tuesday, September 25, 2012

DIY cluch with fringes



Hi, let's see if you can guess what I have done today with this child's case? A cluch with fringes, how? I cut 3 pieces of golden leather, then I cut the fringes and then I attached them to the case with double sided tape, from the botton (initially thought of having to use the stapler, but I was not served, the adhesive has held up very well the work). Do you like it?


Ciao, vediamo se indovinate cosa ho fatto oggi con questo beauty da bambino? Una cluch con le frange, come? Ho tagliato 3 pezzi di pelle color oro, poi ho tagliato le frange e poi le ho attaccate al beauty con il nastro biadesivo, iniziando da sotto (inizialmente pensavo di dover usare la spillatrice, ma non mi è servita, il biadesivo ha retto benissimo il lavoro). Vi piace?


Follow on Bloglovin








2 comments: